Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

This is...

...ridiculous and over the top. Just the way I love it. As usually, it was funny as hell and completely random, and the Cole-train part almost made me piss my pants. Good job dude.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Dude, I love you.

I'm going to get Metal Gear Awesome tattooed on my scrotum because of you.

Cute Madness! Cute Madness!

Wow!

Finally! Someone uses my song in a GREAT flash. It almost seemed like I subconsciously wrote this song for this exact flash. Fuckin' awesome man. Especially when Mullet-Man anally rapes the Pope with a chainsaw. 555555555!

TheCriminalDuder responds:

I know eh? Your song was perfect! It's 'cause your songs kick ass! :P

FFVIII: Force Your Way Metal Cover FFVIII: Force Your Way Metal Cover

I'm gonna try to figure out how to replace the battle music on my PC copy of FF8 to this. You took me straight back to when I showed up for the midnight release of this in '99. I went home and played this till at least midnight the next day. No doubt a 5/5 for me on this one.

JDawg00100 responds:

Thanks!

P.O.S. P.O.S.

Small fuckin world man! I live in Denton. I've been meaning to come out and see y'all but I keep getting my dick kicked by life. I'm gonna try my hardest to come see y'all at Trees though! 5/5 from me. Gotta support badass North Texas metal!

Panteras responds:

That's awesome man!

Hit us up on https://www.facebook.com/officialbadbloodband/ for tickets and what not. I'll be in Denton this friday, 4/28, with my other band if you want a ticket(s)

Black (Feat. HT) Black (Feat. HT)

Holy shit! This is awesome! Totally reminds me of Catharsis, which is one of my favorite bands of all time.