P.O.S. P.O.S.

Small fuckin world man! I live in Denton. I've been meaning to come out and see y'all but I keep getting my dick kicked by life. I'm gonna try my hardest to come see y'all at Trees though! 5/5 from me. Gotta support badass North Texas metal!

Panteras responds:

That's awesome man!

Hit us up on https://www.facebook.com/officialbadbloodband/ for tickets and what not. I'll be in Denton this friday, 4/28, with my other band if you want a ticket(s)

Black (Feat. HT) Black (Feat. HT)

Holy shit! This is awesome! Totally reminds me of Catharsis, which is one of my favorite bands of all time.

AK-47 AK-47

Dude, you have an awesome singing voice. The whole song was good, but your voice made it great (no homo). 5/5 would fleshlight fap to again.

DJRevenge responds:

Haha haha gross lol thnx \M/

Aes Sídhe Aes Sídhe

As always, you are a God among mortals. I think I'm gonna marathon your entire back catalog to motivate myself to get back into recording. 5/5 would fap to again.

DanJohansen responds:

Hey long time no see Lebansker! Where have you been shit! :D
Glad you dig the tune brother, and welcome back!

The Meatloaf The Meatloaf

My favorite part of this started around the 2:50 mark. That was a mighty tasty melodic section there, brah.

Kylenorbury responds:

Thanks. Yeah it turned out pretty well

Subterranean Termites Subterranean Termites

Very old school, very bad ass. You guys are awesome!

Droidcanada responds:

Thanks man, glad to hear you like the music!

Cheers.

Amon Amarth Cover TTABF) Amon Amarth Cover TTABF)

Bad ass dude. You should get some beefy vocals in that shit to really round it out.

Tuesday's Creation Tuesday's Creation

With tags like "boobs", "tits", ''penetration" and "tuesday", how could you go wrong? This was really awesome, man. I can hear it speaking to me.. "Shred on this, you pussy". I think I may just indulge the asshole in my head. That is... if I can get the lead out of my ass and do it. Hopefully I will, and it would be an honor for me to attempt some guitar tomfoolery on one of your tracks.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

PENETRATE WITH LEADS! DO IT. :)

Emergence Emergence

Ah! So many memories! My friend and I must have beaten this Secret of Mana about a thousand times when we were kids. I always thought the only way this soundtrack could have been better was making it metal, and I sure was right. Excellent job.

Technical Math Metal Technical Math Metal

Nobody understands!!!!!! TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

CockRider responds:

Hey man, "this are doom riffs"!